I can’t tell you how many times I’ve wanted to write this post. It’s such dang good info. that I’ve felt I’ve been holding out on you for way too long. So it brings me great joy to finally get this post out to you…
Because I happen to know THE BEST DEODORANT ON THE PLANET EARTH.
And by “BEST”, I mean it’s THE BEST out of natural brands AND non-natural/conventional brands.
This deodorant has worked for Danny and I for nearly two years now. One application works even more than one day in a row.
It works after yoga or a 3 mile run at Prospect Park (in the summer). It works after public speaking gigs and Brooklyn moves from 3rd floor walk-ups.
It’s worked for my parents and my Uncle who is normally stinky after mowing the lawn in Arizona. And it’s worked for our Brooklyn friends (both husbands and wives).
And I’m 100% confident that it will work for you, too.
Yes, I just said that. It’s THAT good.
And, it’s ONE ingredient. And, it’s all natural.
It’s so natural, in fact, that you can eat it.
It won’t irritate your skin.
It costs less than any deodorant on the market.
And it will not yellow or stain your shirts or add residue to shirt fabrics.
Are your minds blown yet?
Do you believe me??
In case you are doubtful, let me just add that I once did some natural deodorant testing. I tried ALL the big shots that normally come up as “THE BEST” natural deodorants. And it’s all bull crap. Not a single one works as well as this. And yes, I’m talking about the normally #1 Soapwalla (good, but still not as good) or the other #1 Lavanila (smells ick). Also Weleda, Alvera, Tom’s, Crystal, Malin + Goetz (has harmful ingredients), Kiss My Face, Nourish Organic, You + Me, Nature’s Gate, JASON, Lafes.
And I’m also talking about all the non-natural, toxic brands that I used to wear years ago like Mitchum, Secret, Degree, Dove, Arrid XX, Arm & Hammer, even Clinical Secret. UGH.
OK, click for more and you’ll have your deodorant for life…
Yep. This is it. Plain Milk of Magnesia
. It’s made of a mineral called Magnesium Hydroxide.
The mineral causes some chemical reaction and it WOOOOORKSSSS!!!
A FEW HELPFUL TIPS:
1. Avoid Milk of Magnesia products with additives.
Some Milk of Magnesia products contain an “inactive ingredient” called Sodium Hypochlorite (which is bleach). So look for brands that only contain the active pure ingredients of Magnesium Hydroxide and Water
. The Good Sense brand is a great one to buy. Phillips is not.
2. Buy it in a large bottle from your local pharmacy or get your bottle of Good Sense on AMAZON.
3. Don’t Shake. When undisturbed, the creamy/milky part separates slightly from some watery liquid. Upon opening, gently pour off some of the watery liquid at the top so that the creamy part remaining will be a little thicker (it’s easier to put on.)
4. Use a refillable small container for daily use. We use a little wide mouthed glass jar. Something like a baby food jar would work well.
5. You only need to apply a SMALL layer. More cream does not necessarily make it more effective.
6. If the cream in your jar ever dries out, add a tiny bit of water and stir. It will be useable again.
7. Now share this post with all your friends…so people can stop worrying how they smell and wasting money on ineffective products.
8. Come back here and let us know how it worked for you.
You’re welcome……………. 🙂
P.S. Please note that while Milk of Magnesia does eliminate the smell, it does not stop you from actually sweating. But I say, embrace it and go with it. It’s better than applying chemicals and dangerous aluminum. Happy August!!
Did you like this post? If so, please share it or leave a comment below! XO